It is five years since the Dec. 14, 2012 shooting massacre of 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida state trooper and school safety consultant, is one of many Sandy Hook “truthers” who
On New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31, 2017, Fellowship of the Minds received an email from Mr. Halbig, with the startling claim that the 20 Sandy Hook child victims are alive and well. His words:
TRULY THANK FACEBOOK IN HELPING ME FIND THE SANDY HOOK CHILDREN THAT ARE STILL ALIVE AS YOU CAN SEE
To support that claim, Halbig included this composite image (see below) of the 20 victims as 6-year-olds and as they presumably are today.
↓Click image to enlarge↓
Three things about the above image:
- The young adult pictures of the 12 females resemble their childhood pictures, especially the seven who posed as adults together: Avielle Richman, Grace McDonnell, Olivia Engel, Madeleine Hsu, Charlotte Bacon, Caroline Previdi, and Allison Wyatt.
- The young adult pictures of the 8 males don’t much resemble the child pictures.
- If the adult pics indeed are of the child victims, that means they were not 6 years old on Dec. 14, 2012, but were much older.
Halbig would not give the source(s) of the pics of the child-victims-as-adults. In an email to me, Professor James Fetzer said:
“I think the photo of seven girls [Avielle Richman, Grace McDonnell, Olivia Engel, Madeleine Hsu, Charlotte Bacon, Caroline Previdi, Allison Wyatt] is right. Wolf[gang] talked about it on [John B. Wells’ internet radio show] Caravan to Midnight and said that he had had it vetted by an expert who works w/ FBI.”
Since Halbig said in his email that Facebook had helped him find the child “victims” as adults, I searched for each of their names on Facebook. This is what I found:
- In most cases, the Facebook pages of individuals with the same names as the Sandy Hook victims are set to private and thus, no information can be gleaned, not even a picture. As an example,there is only one Avielle Richman and only one Jessica Rekos on Facebook, but their respective pages are both set to private.
- In some cases, e.g., Josephine Gay and Catherine Hubbard,there is no one by that name on Facebook.
- I was able to find the Facebook pages of four individuals whose adult images resemble the Sandy Hook child victims. They are:
(1) Olivia Engel: The only Olivia Engel on Facebook says she is the owner of Olivia Engel Jewelry Designs (she makes necklaces) and lives in West Hartford, CT. Here’s a screenshot of her Facebook page, in the event she deletes the account or takes it to private.
Below is the composite I made of Sandy Hook Olivia Engel (#1), Halbig’s Olivia Engel (#2), and Facebook Olivia Engel (#3). Note the striking resemblance: same eyebrows, same nose, same labial folds when she smiles, same chin.
(2) Allison Wyatt: I found an Allison Wyatt whose adult image (#3) resembles the Sandy Hook Allison Wyatt (#1) and Halbig’s Allison Wyatt (#2) — same eyebrows, same face shape, same blonde hair color. However, one must be “befriend” Facebook Allison Wyatt for information on biographical details.
(3) Emilie Parker: Out of several Emilie Parkers on Facebook, there is one “Emily Parker” (#3) who most resembles Sandy Hook Emilie Parker (#1) and Halbig’s Emilie Parker (#2) — same blonde hair, same nose, same fondness for the color pink. There is no biographical information other than “Community Organization”.
(4) Jesse Lewis: Out of the Jesse Lewises on Facebook, this Jesse Lewis (#3) — who is a HVAC Tech (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technician) at Tri State Enterprise (a contractor in Flatwoods, Kentucky) and lives in Argillite, Kentucky — most resembles the Halbig Jesse Lewis (#2).
Of the above four (Olivia Engel, Allison Wyatt, Emilie/Emily Parker, Jesse Lewis), the strongest resemblance is among the child, adolescent and young adult versions of Olivia Engel.
To make the case that the Sandy Hook child victims are still alive, all that is needed is just one case. If, say, Olivia Engel is alive and well and living in Hartford, Connecticut, then it means the other 19 child victims also did not die at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
Lastly, here’s something rather bizarre.
I found the Facebook page of the Nancy Lanza: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.lanza.79.
There is very little on Nancy Lanza’s Facebook. Her last post (see below) was an update of her profile picture on March 5, 2013 — 2 months 19 days after she had been shot to death by her son, Adam.
See also “Are these the dead Sandy Hook kids all grown up alive and well” on Before It’s News, and:
- Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre
- Amazon.com bans Nobody Died at Sandy Hook but not 19 other Sandy Hook books
- Free book, Nobody Died At Sandy Hook.
- Sandy Hook: Adam Lanza’s strange Dec. 13 date-of-death just won’t go away
- Sandy Hook’s dead school principal interviewed about massacre one day before the massacre
- No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from Social Security Death Master File
- Sandy Hook deception: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre
- The strange purchase date and price of Sandy Hook homes
- Sandy Hook massacre: The 26 Christmas trees
- CNN deception: Live aerial footage of police running into Sandy Hook was of another school
- Sandy Hook: The curious case of Emilie Parker
- Remarkable resemblance of Sandy Hook victims and professional crisis actors
- Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre