* 64 Japanese women are suing drug companies over severe damaged caused by cervical cancer vaccines. While suing drug companies over vaccine damage has been outlawed in the United States — is anyone surprised? — there is still legal recourse in countries like Japan. As Japan Times reports, “A group of lawyers for 64 women who are suffering health problems from cervical cancer vaccines said Tuesday the victims will file damages lawsuits against the government and two drugmakers that produced the vaccines… Noting that the cervical cancer vaccines have caused nerve disorders and other problems due to the excessive immune reactions they caused, the lawyers claimed that the government’s approval of the ineffective vaccines was illegal. The drugmakers bear product liability, they added.”
In the United States, the entire leftist, corporate-controlled media says that anyone who dares claim vaccines pose any health risks whatsoever is a liar, a quack or an anti-science nut case. Meanwhile, cervical cancer vaccines continue maiming and killing young women all across the world while the cover-up continues…
* A massive scandal has just been exposed in the organic egg industry by none other than the Cornucopia Institute. In a shocking new report called “Scrambled Eggs”, Cornucopia reveals that the “organic” status on factory-produced eggs is all one giant scam to trick consumers:
Cornucopia’s Scrambled Eggs report and organic egg brand scorecard profile exemplary management practices employed by many family-scale organic farmers engaged in egg production, while spotlighting abuses at so-called “factory farms,” some confining hundreds of thousands of chickens in industrial buildings and representing these eggs to consumers as “organic.”
Cornucopia’s study incorporates six years of research into organic egg production. The report is accompanied by an online scorecard rating various organic brands on how their eggs are produced in accordance with federal organic standards and consumer expectations.
* Lifestyle guru Martha Stewart has just stated the uncensored truth about Millennials, saying they are “lazy, self-indulgent and lack the initiative to be successful.” Yeah, ya think? She goes on to correctly explain that “Too many members of ‘Generation Snowflake’ are still living with their parents rather than getting out into the world and making something of their lives.” Read more at TheSun.co.uk.
* A new study reveals that half of all the fresh produce grown in the USA is thrown away because people want “perfect” looking fruits and vegetables. As The Guardian reports, “Vast quantities of fresh produce grown in the US are left in the field to rot, fed to livestock or hauled directly from the field to landfill, because of unrealistic and unyielding cosmetic standards, according to official data and interviews with dozens of farmers, packers, truckers, researchers, campaigners and government officials.”
* Next News Network just covered my laboratory findings of toxic, polluted water across U.S. cities. Check out the video report from Gary Franchi at this Youtube link.