~@ Recieved this by email… Sounds interesting so thought I would put the word out there 🙂
It’s Black Pepper.
We all know it as a common table spice… however, it has amazing healing properties.
And…you know what?
So do a LOT of other common herbs and foods that you use every day.
There’s an amazing herbal apothecary hiding in plain sight…in your own kitchen.
We are VERY lucky.
K.P. Khalsa, a practicing herbalist of 45 years, former president of the American Herbalists Guild and author of many books, is joining me for a free webinar…
K.P. Khalsa will blend together 3 world herbal traditions into delicious foods, teas, juices and tonics.
Learn the “Food to Medicine Spectrum,” and unlock the healing properties of many herbs, spices and foods available at your local market.
Like K.P. says, “Delicious food can be herbal medicine too.”
This webinar will cover…
- A kitchen spice that is excellent for inflammation, dementia, digestion, joint health, detoxification, as well as the immune and cardiovascular systems
- The “Universal Medicine.” It’s in your fridge, and is great for joint, digestive and cardio health
- A traditional recipe for a simple food that nourishes the liver, kidneys, and blood
- The cheap and abundant vegetable juice that helps blood pressure and sexual function
- One-ingredient herbal teas that are great for the flu
- A root that can help you kick your coffee habit and built REAL stamina
AND of course, he’ll tell you more about that common table spice that deserves a little more respect. 🙂
The webinar is happening soon, so please check it out and register right now.
We hope you’ll join us!
We heard you loud and clear.
For the first time, we are offering this webinar MULTIPLE times in one day. This should easily fit into your busy schedule.
When you register, we’ll email you a PDF with many of the recipes K.P. will cover in the webinar.
You can register even if you’re not sure you can make it.
This PDF also includes a Recipe Card for Traditional Yogi Tea.